It's Easy to Join the Credit Union!
It's never been easier to join Friends Federal Credit Union!
Look below to find out how you can qualify to join Friends Federal Credit Union and take advantage of the great benefits of being a credit union member. You qualify for membership if you meet one of the following criteria:
- Are employed by or retired from Griffin Memorial Hospital or any of their State Agencies.
- Have a family member who is a member of Friends Federal Credit Union.
The Loan You Want at the Rate You Deserve
Friends Federal Credit Union is your local source for easily accessible financing. We offer competitive & affordable rates, convenient terms, payment options, and loan disability & life insurance. Ask one of our lending representatives how you can apply today.
Right Loans for Every Need:
- Auto (New and Used)
- Unsecured Signature
- Share (Savings) Secured
- Recreational Vehicles (Boats/RV’s/Motorcycles)
- Debt Consolidation
Saving Today for a Better Tomorrow
Friends Federal Credit Union offers savings accounts for you to start building your savings foundation on.
Our personal savings account earns you interest at the very competitive current rate of 1.25% paid quarterly, while keeping your funds easily accessible. The first $25 is your membership share in the credit union, giving you access to our many member benefits, including credit union lending options.
- Each member’s account is federally insured by the NCUA up to $250,000.
- No monthly service fees (providing withdrawals do not exceed two per month)
- $25.00 minimum deposit
- Dividend rate is determined by the Board of Directors quarterly
Why Pay for Checking? Get it FREE
Friends Federal Credit Union offers free checking account options to current credit union members. To take advantage of this benefit, ask one of our representatives for more information.
- No minimum deposit or balance
- No monthly service fees
- Visa debit cards and checks available
- Direct deposit /payroll deduction options